View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2003, 07:53 AM
First Mate

Default cruising in May 2003

Hello all. Looking to cruise in May on a Carnival ship out of Tampa to Cozumel and/or Caymans or anywhere else fun. Really makes no difference to me. I went on my first cruise last year on Royal Carribbean and had a blast but was somewhat disappointed with all of the couples on the boat and not as many singles as I had hoped for. I am single and straight, 6'2" 200 blond hair and blue eyes, 34 years old from Georgia. Love most anything active such as parasailing, kayaking, tours, going to clubs, etc. I'm very easygoing. Looking for other singles(preferably female) between the ages of 25 and 45 who enjoy doing all these things. And ladies, don't be shy about answering. I wont think you're "easy, can't get a man, old maid, desperate, bi-sexual, lesbian", or anything else derogatory if you decide to get in touch with me about this. If after meeting me, you decide you don't like me, feel free to tell me to get lost. Even if you do like me, you are still free to flirt with other guys if you want. I'm simply looking for someone to have fun with but to also go our seperate ways from time to time if we so desire. No rules or regulations or expectations other than just plain fun!
Sponsored Links