View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2003, 01:59 AM
Mike in Hawaii

Default $300 Hawaii cruise offer-LADIES ONLY

Aloha;
I am a 51 year old professional white male (staight). I don't smoke, drink or do drugs. I cruise regularly (4-6 times a year) on the major cruise lines as a lecturer, dance teacher or dance host. In my capacity as lecturer and/or dance teacher, I am able to bring another person on board with me for only $300.00 (this INCLUDES TIPS for an average 7 day cruise). I sometimes go back-to-back with the cruises so it can stretch out to 14, 16 or 21 days, but I usually keep things to 7-10 days. I have taken my son, mother and aunt on cruises...now it is time to play the dating game! If you are a talented, intelligent, interesting, stylish woman who has a great smile and a great sense of humor (a must), if you can sing (more or less), love to dance and have very good personal hygene, please drop me a line at casemanager@hawaii.rr.com and I will reply immediately. I have a Hawaiian cruise scheduled for 7/20/03 and you need your passport for that one. I have a crew stateroom (large) reserved. You pay your airfair from wherever you live to Honolulu and then only $300.00 (maximum) for the cruise (you pay for your own drinks). As a semi-crewmember, I can sometimes get myself and my guest on the excersions for free. Depends how full the ship is. If you cannot see my photo, please write to me at casemanager@hawaii.rr.com and I will send you a photo of myself on the NCL Sea. Please send a photo of yourself in your reply. Looks are not everything, but I sure like to know who I am dealing with.
Warmest aloha,
Mike in Hawaii

Sponsored Links