View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2003, 05:48 AM
Jody (aka Johanna)

Default Re: Re: Cabin mate needed 8/1/03 Carnival Ecstasy

Hi Cyndee,

My name (nickname) is Jody, I have only been on one cruise, and it was this past Oct., on the Carnival Ecstasy. I could afford it since it was a high school reunion. I made plans to go again but for 5 days this time and that was this month, June 2-6 to Mexico, same ship, only stops in both Catalina and Ensenada. My girlfriend had to back out the last minute after I bought and still have R/T tx from Oakland to L.A. where the Ecstasy departs from. I was really upset about it because I really fell in love with cruises after my first. I took my teen son with me and he got drunk the whole time, they served him at every bar he went to, I never caught him but he told me the truth. So, this time I want to go and be able to have FUN and ENJOY MYSELF. I get along with most everyone I have ever met. I am a non-smoker but smoking around me does not bother me. I may have a drink socially but usually stuck at the Cappucino "Rolls Royce" coffee bar my 4 days. It was a little short but I have to remember that the longer the cruise the more days I spend money and it can get expensive. Since my family is about all gone and most all my friends from high school, long ago, have all moved far away it is very hard to find someone to go with me. I just found this site tonight. I got so desperate I went to 'search engines' and started typing anything. I would go on a cruise to Mexico this month if I had a "cabin partner". I am single, divorced, and already told my 17 yr old son he could not go my next time because of what happened. Please let me know as I can hardly wait to go on a cruise and this way I can SURELY AFFORD IT. Let me know, ok, thanks much, Jody....