View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2003, 10:38 PM
samm654321

Default 35 y.o. str8 male seeking cruise partners

Welllll, I came across this site and figured I'd throw this out there.
I'm Dave, a 35 year old single straight white male looking for cruise partners. I love to cruise, but we all know it's much cheaper splitting a cabin than paying the single supplement. I love to meet new people, try new things and see new places. I don't party, drink or smoke any more. Even though that stuff doesn't totally offend me, it'd be easier to hang with someone with the same views. I've pretty active and adventurous. I can't really dance, though. It looks more like a seizure, or doin the "Elaine" from Seinfeld. I'd be open to sharing a cabin with a straight male or a woman. I'm a Christian and won't have sex again till I get married so even though Id be willing to share a cabin with a woman, I wouldn't be expecting anything other than a platonic friendship. ( Nothing wrong with a lil smoochin if we DID hit it off though ;o) It'd be great to have someone with similar interests to hang out with, but I'm pretty independent and can do my own thing, too. I have a bunch more pictures and info on my homepage at www.angelfire.com/mb/sam654321
Feel free to email me at samm654321@hotmail.com
I dont have any cruises planned right now, but I'm pretty much up for anything. I just got back from an Alaskan cruise in May '03 . I would really love to do an NCL Hawaiian cruise sometime. Maybe in Jan of '04 ?
Feel free to email me any questions if ya wanna see if we'd click at all.
Dave

Sponsored Links