View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2004, 05:18 AM
Oracle

Default economical way to cruise

I would like to find someone who is interested in the same sort of cruises as I am. I would like to see these ports (not all at one time, but at somepoint in the next year or two): Nassau, Ocho Rios, Belize, Playa del Carmen, Babadoes and Martinique. Three, Five and Eight day Cruises work best for me. I've learned from past cruises if you're looking for a person willing to share a cabin it's best to be as clear as possible. So here goes, I'll be 50 this year (not an old lady though) and would prefer no more than a 10 year age spread either way. It may not be politically correct but I wouldn't want to share a cabin with any religious fanatics, I don't care what your faith is I don't want to hear about it! I don't smoke or drink, but I still enjoy the night spots onboard. I'm basically a night owl. I would share a cabin with either male/female but prefer whoever I share a cabin with not invite other people to the quarters ( I don't want to end up sleeping on deck waiting for someone's "company" to leave). The person should be willing to stop by the Purser's deck on the last day of the cruise just to make sure all cabin charges are on the right accounts. If you snore that's okay with me, so long as it doesn't sound like a fog horn. And, please have good personal hygiene. Actually, I'm fairly easy to get along with but I wanted to be as honest as possible. If you're interested in locating a cruise we can take get in touch.
Sponsored Links