View Single Post
Old June 17th, 2004, 03:27 PM
CarpeDM

Default Cabin Mate Wanted M or F

I'm a 36 single male living in Colorado. I did my first cruise last year on the Carnival Conquest out of New Orleans and I'm itching to do another one. I am primarily interested in destinations where I can dive.
I am seeking a M or F cabinmate for a cruise at least a week in length from about Mid September to the end of October. I'm pretty open to destinations (Bahamas, VI's, Keys, Carribean, etc) as long as I get to do some diving.

A little about me:
I work hard....I play hard! I am not looking for a cabin mate to entertain me nor am I looking to be an entertainer. That does not mean for a moment that I won't make the effort to make a friend out of you, but I need to have a little self time and see this as it is..."cabin sharing".
We would both probably have a great time if you can tolerate this guy...
Has been known to creep back in cabin at sunrise (albeit very quietly)
Could be spotted with drink in hand most of the time.
I smoke when I drink and don't feel a need to have to smoke in the cabin if it is found offensive by another
I spend my shore time diving...if you are a diver all the better!
I am respectful of your space and realize you have your own reasons for cruising.
I keep my area clean and am not too difficult to cohabitate with.

Give it some thought and drop me a line at staylor_99@msn.com and lets discuss the different possibilities. Thanks for reading

Respectfully,
Stephen
Sponsored Links