View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Passenger

Default Seeking Cruise Companion

Female, 45, non-smoker, social drinker, seeks conscientious and respectful balcony cabin mate to defer the dreaded single supplement. Not looking for a full time companion - I am very independent - but if we enjoy some of the same things, that's even nicer.

Well-educated, independent traveler who enjoys sightseeing, shopping, sampling local cuisine, and history. To me, half the fun of traveling is learning as much as I can about a new destination, and I will rarely take a cruise sponsored excursion, preferring to research and plan an independent tour for myself (and anyone who wants to come along) for an off the beaten path adventure. On board, I'm a (quiet) early riser, and most sea days you'll find me in the outdoor Jacuzzi or somewhere on deck taking in the salty ocean air.

I'm a late diner (you don't have to be!), love to dress up and enjoy a cocktail (or two!), and a few dances. Also enjoy trivia contests, comedy and talent shows, and good music. However, many evenings you'll find me on a quiet deck or the balcony, taking a late night swim, reading, or enjoying an evening cocktail and good conversation.

Probably my worst quirk as a roommate is that I really love to fall asleep to the sound of the waves lapping against the ship, and so I prefer to leave the balcony door open at night. I've been known to fall asleep out there as well! Other than that, I am quiet, considerate and easy going. Don't mind at all if you smoke, if you are okay with smoking on the balcony or outside the room.

Right now, I am hoping to go to the Greek Isles / Mediterranean next May - perhaps the Grand Princess May 2 (Rome / Naples / Santorini / Rhodes / Kusadasi / Mykonos / Olympia / Corfu /Dubrovnik / Venice). Also, would love to take a Caribbean or South American cruise in early January.

Even if your travel plans don't include these particular itineraries, I would still love to hear from you. I don't plan on becoming a landlubber any time soon and I am always looking for cruise buddies. Thanks!

Post Edited (08-22-04 15:43)
Sponsored Links