View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2004, 02:08 AM
John's Mom

Default Re: Seeking Cruise Companion

Hi BB,
Would you be interested in a cruise to Mexico on Jan. 9,05 for 1 week on Royal Carribean? The ship docks @ Puerto Vallerta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. Just had my work buddy back out and I need a cabin mate and you sound great. We would be traveling with my best friend and her boyfriend (both professionals and fun loving people) who are also getting a balcony cabin. The cost seems to be around $1025. I am 47, happily married (but he won't cruise) am a professional, a non-smoker and a social drinker. I also enjoy finding out as much as possible about the area I'll be visiting. My girlfriend has done quite a lot of travel in Mexico but her guy hasn't. Neither he nor I have ever been on a cruise before and she wanted us to experience it. Hablo poquito espanol (I speak a little Spanish). You sound like you would be a great cabin companion, especially the trivia part and late night swims. I'd appreciate if you'd get back to me via the reply board within the week or I'll have to let the T.A. cancel the room. Thanks.