View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2005, 08:19 PM
cinscruzcin

Default Re: Re: Re: seeking mature female cabin mates

Dear Charity Lynn,
I just read your post and know of a group cruise you may be interested in.
This is Holland America's Veendam Southern Caribbean RT Tampa on 11/26/05, 14-nights, visiting San Juan, Puerto Rico; Road Town, Tortola; Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St Lucia; Isla de Margarita, Venezuela; Kralendijk, Bonaire; Oranjestad, Aruba; and George Town, Grand Cayman. I really loved the itinerary but this sailing has phenomonal prices.... Cat C (outside) for $1418.22 including port, taxes and fees. Also Cat E (outside) for $1339.02 total. Cat K (inside) is $1137.72 total.
I'm not sure if you could get away for two weeks but if so, it sounds like a great itinerary and a great price!
There are a few staterooms still available in the above categories within this group so if you are interested, please let me know as soon as possible.
I may be looking for a roomate for this cruise. I'm 46, non-smoking, easy-going, very flexible and easy to get along with, neat and clean, love to laugh and have fun, love beaches and seeing the sights. I cruise quite often and am always looking for like-minded females to share cabins/expenses as my boyfriend can only travel once or twice a year.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Cindy