View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2005, 02:05 PM
on behalf of Steve

Default male seeks female cabin mate

Hi, Im posting this ad for my friend Steve who is not computer savy. My name is Carol and Im booked on the Carnival Legend, and recently ran into Steve who is an old friend of mine,he wants to go with me problem is I already have a cabin mate and she doesn't want a 3rd person in the room.He can't afford to pay the singles supplement.

So he is seeking a female ages 25-45 to share cabin with on April 4-12th Carnival Legend cruise out of Fort. Lauderdale, ports are Belize, Costa Rica and Panam he's only interested in this particular cruise so if you can make a spur of the moment choice, get the time off work, please read on...
He is not looking to hook up romantically , or sexually just looking a nice considerate gal, to share the expense of a cruise with, he will be hanging out with me, or he will do his own thing, and does not expect you to hang out with him. He has cruised several times with Carnival and should get a very good deal on price.! He is not fussy about cabin type or location, will take best offer regarding price.He is a non smoker, with Asthma, so you should not smoke around him. E mail me if your interested, and we can talk further. Thanks!
Sponsored Links