View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2005, 02:40 PM
precious

Default Re: Christian Single Female Cruise Mate

I am a black, 29 year old heterosexual, female not interested in hooking up with any one. I just want to take advantage of this cruise rate with out having to pay double.
The cruise is aboard the Celebrity Horizon.
Leaves out of Tampa, Fl. on 4-15-05 and ports Ocho Rios, Jamica/ Oranjestad, Aruba/ Willemstad, Curacao and ends up at San juan, Puerto Rico on April 23. $414.05pp inside cabin. Then we board our same rooms the same day and leave San juan, Puerto rico on the 23rd and port Philipsburg, st. Maarten/ Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas/ Labadee, Haiti and we end port at Norfolk, Virginiaon 4-30-05. $396.75pp inside cabin.
I just want to go and visits all the different ports. I am a very versitle person. If you want to hang out and see the sights together, thats fine and if you want to go our seperate ways once we aboard ship thats fine as well. I need a break right now with out feeling like my pockets are doing the same. I am a easy person to get along with and I feel I will make a great ship mate. Again, I am not looking to meet any one for intimate purposes, just a shipmate to share this cost. I can be reached for further information on this very inexpensive cruise at preciousgold28@netscape.net

Remeber this rate is $810.80 pp for inside cabins for a 15 night cruise and will not last so if you are interested please reply soon.