View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2005, 01:24 PM
srchng4trvlrs

Default Re: 30's F Seeking Cruise Companion

Hello Michelle, not sure were you are located or if you can change your vacation times, but I am trying to find someone to go on a 7 day cruise out of Los Angeles on April 23 or 24 (two different cruise lines I'm considering). My friend flaked on me and I still want to go. They are both singles cruises going to various locations in Mexico and seem like lots of fun. I'm a male, 31, very athletic, and just looking to experience new things and have fun - not looking to hook up. Like you, I got out of a relationship but mine was a long long long term relationship. I am down to earth and guarantee you won't have any drama or problems with me. You could go your own way on the cruise, no obligation to hand out with me. I probably wouldn't be in the room that much other than to get a few hours of sleep and shower since my main reason is to meet new people and have fun. I just can't see paying the supplement for only a few hours in the room. I guarantee you won't have a problem with me, I've had two woman roommates and they would be willing to vouch that I'm a wonderful guy and you have nothing to worry about since I'm laid back and don't let anything bug me. If you cant change your plans but know of anyone serious about going on a cruise on these dates (male or female). Please give them my e-mail (eginez@hotmail.com) so we can get the cruise booked.

Thanks for your time,

Eddie