View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Rob in Vancouver

Default Cruisemate for July / Aug Alaska cruise

Hi

I'm a 26 yr old Australian guy living in Vancouver, Canada for the summer and I really want to do an Alaskan cruise without paying more than I have to!

Would anyone be interested in making a new friend? hehe... not looking for a relationship, just someone to hang out with for the cruise since im told they are mostly made up of 'old couples'. Anyway under 30 would be cool, male or female, and it would be super great if you were already in Vancouver so we could hang out prior to the trip! But if not then no worries. I'm just a regular guy into the outdoors and photography etc, so im more interested in the scenery than having a party on board.

I would probably be looking to do a cruise in late July or earlish August, one of the 7-night cruises preferably return to/from vancouver for around CAN$700 or $800 ... wouldnt have much money to spend on shore excursions etc

Anyway if anyone is interested let me know! or if anyone has any tips on seeing Alaska for cheap without doing a cruise... i would love to hear about that too!

Thanks a bunch! Happy travels

~ Rob

smulder@bigfoot.com.au
Sponsored Links