View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Edwin

Default Seeking December cabin mate

Here's the scoop:

Looking to share a cabin on a cruise sailing in December. I prefer a newer ship, from 4 days to 14 days, male or female cabin mate doesn't matter. I'm a non-smoker, 31 year old male, laid back and open minded, and quitting my job in December. I've decided that 2006 will be my year of taking Spanish classes in Central America and traveling til' I'm broke (I'm a social worker so I'm not rich at all). Before taking off on my foreign adventures, I figure I should treat myself to a cruise and indulge the high-end lifestyle for a week and live it up before I transform back to my backpacker, vagabonding mode.

I'm pretty active (I live in the NW so lots of mountain biking, running, camping, etc.) but when it comes to cruising, I enjoy just lounging by the pool, reading a book, exploring the ports and eating (who doesn't??)!

I can get to any port in the U.S. for the departure, and would prefer the destination port also be in the U.S. (just cause I'm too cheap to pay more for the flight back home). Any cruise between December 2nd-December 26th would work great. So if you are looking to share a cabin and have an eye on a particular sailing in December, there's plenty of time to plan this out, drop me a line and we'll go from there. Cheers.
Sponsored Links