View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2001, 04:55 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Who's Been On A Singles Cruise?

Hi Pat. I have been cruising for 9 years. A few years ago I went with a singles group called Singles World but they have since gone bankrupt. Since then I have been going with Debbie Popick's Discount Travel Club. (http://www.singlescruise.com). It is by far much better going with a group of other singles rather than going it alone. That "lost in the wilderness of strangers" feeling is not there as the group gets together right off the bat and everyone gets to know each other. The camaraderie of your new instant friends adds a new aura of excitement to the cruise. Adventure seekers will love that. Ann Rotman the singles cruise director for the group does an excellent job of seeing to it that everyone has as nice a time as is humanely possible. Free parties with free drinks, games, get togethers of all sorts, special shore excursions and the list goes on and on. It is hard to keep up with it all.
I'm going again on the 8 night Southern Caribbean on Carnivals new ship Spirit for sure. At any rate Discount Travel Club is a cruise travel agency that I can recommend very highly.