View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2004, 08:45 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Peppermint Pattie Send a message via Yahoo to Peppermint Pattie
Default Re: Over 30's singles non-Carnival cruise

Hi Jodi
My name is Pattie.....I've also been new to the 'singles scene' again......a bit longer.....little over 3 years, but still can't quite get used to it. I'm also not into the drinking 24/7 thing and when I read your post I wanted to tell you about a cruise I saw on the Travel Channel. This week is Cruise Week......so if you get a chance.......watch.
anyway........there is this cruise called Windjammer Barefoot Cruise. It was strictly for singles and the people they showed looked older than in their 20's. It's also only 100 people.......50/50 ratio on the SV Polynesia. Also......you could get involved with helping the crew with hoisting the sails and such. It seemed like something I would want to check out and that is what brought me to this message board and site.......cruisemates.com

I'm 41.....live in Southeastern PA.......no kids. Pretty fit, and have lots of energy. Self-employed and flexible to be able to travel. Just have to make sure my finances are in order before planning a trip.
Oh.......I'm straight! haha! But love to meet new people....male and female alike. I don't have many single girlfriends that could go on cruises like this and I thought it sounded like fun. You're welcome to email me ....... eaglesoar69@comcast.net...........I'd love to hear from you............what are you looking for cruise-wise?........have you ever been cruising?........where are you from?....
Hope to hear from you
Pattie