View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Re: Over 30's singles non-Carnival cruise

HI All,
I too am single and am traveling alone to Hawaii in September. Unable to convince my usual cruising friends to go with me I decided to go it alone. I am 56, non smoker and drink very little, dinner wine or an occasional drink. I am usually quiet and not a "Party Gal" I tend to rise early though and can be found roaming around on Lido deck sipping on coffee and watching the sunrise. The ship I am going on is Carnival Spirit on Sept 22. this will be my 9th cruise and 6th with Carnival. The "Party Boat" rep that Carnival has is unfair. I cruised this same ship last year and found it to be very pleasant and quiet. Many families aboard age range was from the very young to the very active elders. There are usually a lot of gatherings to go to where other singles can be found. Whichever line you chose, have a great time and don't be shy about meeting others.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain