View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2004, 04:25 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Fun Singles Cruise for the 30-40ish Age Group?

Gail,

I'm also 37. I'm signed up to go on the December 5th Hawaii cruise through TSW Singles Vacations, which I found using Pat's Singles Cruise Calendar. It's a 7 day cruise that sails out of Hawaii on NCL's Pride of Aloha (recently refurbished, first sailing was 7/4/04). I can't wait! I'm psyched about Hawaii and I hope there will be a nice group of singles in the group.

The Hawaii cruise will be my 9th cruise. I've cruised single before on Carnival and had a great time! I've been on NCL twice, most recently to Bermuda with my parents. I've also been on RCL. I love cruising! Although the Bermuda trip (which, by the way, is the nicest island I've ever been to) left from NY, I usually leave from Ft. Lauderdale or Miami - I live locally in South Florida. Flying to Hawai should be interesting - I figure I'll really be ready for a vacation by the time I arrive there!

Oh, my Mom sent me an email the other day about Vacations To Go starting a singles cruise division! It sounds like singles are a hot commodity for the cruise/travel industry these days!

Have fun on which ever line you choose!

Melissa