View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Beginner

Default July 4th or Halloween anyone?

I'm April, 25 (almost 26!) from North Jersey...my two friends and I just returned from the Carnival Victory March 6th sailing and had an absolute BLAST! Though we did not book through a singles cruise travel agent, we ended up meeting a lot of the singles cruisers who booked with singlescruise.com. They were some of the nicest, sweetest, funniest people, whom we fully plan on keeping in touch with! I can honestly say this was the BEST vacation I've ever had...and my friends wholeheartedly agree! Per the usual, now that I've returned from vacation, I'm ALREADY planning the next one. The cruises we have in mind are July 1st-4th (sailing from Miami to the Bahamas) on RCI Majesty of the Seas with cruisingforlove.com and Oct. 29th-Nov. 5th (sailing from Port Canaveral Nassau, St. Thomas, St. Maarten) on Carnival Glory with singlescruise.com. I think the Halloween cruise is a better deal given that it's a week long - plus airfare is ridiculously cheap for that time period right now. But I also like the sound of the Bahamas cruise, because that would mean we'd get to spend a night or two in Miami Beach again! =) Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone was maybe looking into either of these cruises...I want to get a sense of who might be on board because since we are at the "young" side of the singles spectrum (mid-late 20's), we don't want to be the only "babies" of the group! Hope to hear from you soon!

-April
Sponsored Links