View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2005, 07:39 AM
Whiteknight

Default Re: LOOKING FOR A CRUISE OF PEOPLE 50 AND OLDER

I don't see any inconsistancy in my statements. Men and women who aren't homosexual or commitphobic enjoy being with each. It not always about sex, but sex is always lurking in the background. It's always possible that Sigmund Freud didn't know what he was talking about. I've been around a long time and I've known hundreds of guys of all ages and sex is always included in the subject matter. Sure we talk about business, sports, entertainment and all kinds of things, but when the testosterone starts flowing, it's all about sex. I think women are pretty smart. I don't think they're like an ostrich and have their heads in the sand. I think they learned about guys either from their mom, or friends in school or in the workplace or somewhere, but I think they know the score. Our society is encouraged to get married and have kids. We enjoy dating and spending time together. Do you really think we can honestly say "Sex never crossed the mind of a normal man and woman sharing a room in the romantic setting of a cruiseship? You do realize that the desire to kiss and hold each other is still part of the sexual experience? Believe whatever you want. I'd just rather be upfront and honest about everything. Bye