View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2005, 08:16 AM
Whiteknight

Default Re: LOOKING FOR A CRUISE OF PEOPLE 50 AND OLDER

Well, you've certainly made some good points, but I don't think we're living in the same world. In my world, women aren't the quiet good little girls who never think about the things you see in the movies, on TV, in the clubs, on the beaches and even in schools. In my world, women have a libido, they're worldly, and they enjoy their sexuality. In my world, sex and love aren't the same thing and one can be had without the other without the stigma of some outdated guilt trip. In my world, it's not a sin to be yourself and live your life the way you see fit and not worry about all the judgemental intrusions from all the know-it-alls of the world. I'm one of the growing number of people who don't see sex as something to be ashamed of or pretend it's not a wonderful enjoyable part of life or that you have to be married to enjoy your sexuality. We're just from two different worlds and you enjoy your world with your friends and I'll enjoy my world with my friends and everyone will be happy with their lifestyles.