View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to amercncliche Send a message via MSN to amercncliche
Default Re: any love stories from teens on a cruise?

My first cruise was on Voyager. On the second day, I met this guy (we all called him Newfie, coz he was Canadian). I didn't know him very well but I really liked him. The next day, I found out that he and I were the only ones out of our group of friends that had second seating, so when everybody left to go get ready for dinner, we were the only ones around. I got to know him really well because we had 2 hours alone every day. He always acted so sweet towards me and we always hung out. But there was this other girl who always flirted with him. I didn't have any self-confidence, so I just got depressed coz I figured they were going to go out. I had told my friend Lauren all about this. On Thursday night, there was a pool party, me, Lauren, and Newfie were all going to our rooms to get changed. When I was still in my room, Lauren asked Newfie if he liked that girl who was flirting with him, and he said no, but he said he liked me. That whole night he was flirting with me, but I didn't pick up on the signals. We hooked up the next day, but there were only 2 more days left on the cruise. We went out (long-distance) for 3 months, but it didn't work out. But that week was amazing, it was like something out of a movie.

- me.

ps - if anyone from Voyager of the Seas cruise #69 reads this, email me! licenseddork@hotmail.com or focsfan813@smileyface.com