Thread: Space bags
View Single Post
  #14 (permalink)  
Old May 2nd, 2004, 12:32 PM
TinaBinaBoBina TinaBinaBoBina is offline
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 83
Default Re: Space bags

I have the kind that you vacuume the air out, as well as the kind you roll out. I have a airbed that came with a inflating device that you plug in, the opposite end of it has a deflating device. I used to travel with this, it not that big, size of a grapefruit. It worked great. You can buy these in a sporting good/camping section of stores. Just make sure it has the deflating option on it.

Tina D.
Reply With Quote