View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2003, 09:02 AM
Admiral

Default Re: What to wear Canada New England cruise

Hi Anne, i live in New England so i will give you my opinion as what to wear. Bring a couple of pairs of shorts & t-shirts & your bathing suit- you might hit a nice stretch of Indian Summer weather - when it gets nice and warm. Bring khakis and jeans for excursions a sweatshirt, light rain jacket. Pack a cardigan sweater or a linen/cotton blazer for night time. Pack a good pair of walking sneakers, nice sweats are a good idea for lazy, cool at sea days. As for dinner - casual nights calls for the khakis, docker type pants & nice shirts(polo's work great) or a nice casual dress or skirt & blouse. For formal nights - think holiday/party wear - long, slender dresses, long skirt with a dressy-sparkly or brocade top, dressy platazzo pantsuits, cocktail dress. If you are traveling with a man - dark dress suit or tux for formal nights, dockers type pants & nice shirt for casual nights. If you have a semi-formal night thrown into the mix that means a nice dress or dinner suit, pantsuit for the ladies and nice pants, shirt, tie & jacket for the men.You might want to pack a hat or headscarf it can get windy. Don't forget your sunscreen, you will need it.