View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2003, 07:02 PM
PaigeTurner

Default Not following dress code

We recently went on the Millennium, and we had read everywhere about the dress code and that the dining room should be treated as a 5-star restaurant and that no jeans would be permitted in the dining rooms. Each day, the type of dress for the night would be indicated and specified on the daily itinerary. It never once said jeans were allowed. Yet not only on casual nights, but also informal, I noticed people wearing jeans, t-shirts, sweat pants, sweatshirts and other articles of clothing that do not even count as casual. It just really infuriates me to see these people waltz in looking like they just went out for a jog, while others are dressed up. I also don't like the fact that although the cruise lines say they will enforce this dress code and certain things aren't permitted, they still allow people to do whatever they want. I guess the customer is always right. Nevertheless it still irritates me. I'm not saying people need to be dressed in ball gowns or anything, just dressed half decently.
Sponsored Links