View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Never Again RCCL

Well this thread has had some "interesting" twists and turns : -)

As Jim said.. I am not a moderator (I've never done anything in moderation, so that title would be in appropriate<G>).

To be somewhat accurate I'm a member of the CruiseMates writing staff. My "official" title is Features Editor. This means I normally get to write about a large variety of cruise topics which appear on the home page when our Editor in Chief, Anne Campbell finds them interesting or fun.
I consider myself a cruise addict not a cruise expert, and try and share that viewpoint in my writings.

Aside from those duties, I oversee the CruiseMates group cruise program which we hope gives our readers the opportunity to meet online and then in person.

I also spend a considerable amount of time on our message boards, trying to share information, and my love of cruising. And in the course of that time spent, though I am not a part of the "message board staff", I do monitor the boards and delete inappropriate posts if I come across them.

I guess I could be referred to as the CruiseMates handyman... except when it comes to the techie stuff. If it can't be fixed with a butter knife, I'm lost.

As to the comments on my original post in this thread, I think I've clearly explained that already, so anyone interested can reread them .

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
Cruisemates