View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2001, 03:57 PM
First Mate

Default Western Carribean Shore Excursions

My sister and I will be taking Carnival's Western Carribean cruise on Victoria in a few weeks. We are not looking for too much activity and would like to spend most of our time at ports laying out on nice beaches. We do however want to swim with dolphins in Cozumel. From reading messages on this site this is what I have learned:

Book the Dolphin swim through a different company and not Carnival. The Carnival excursion does not allow for a lot of "free" swim. I know that the other tours are more expensive and that is ok. Anyone have any suggestions and telephone or websites to find a good dolphin swim company?

For Grand Cayman, Carnival offers a day at Seven Mile Beach which is inexpensive and sounds great. Any comments?

The information that my travel agent sent on excursions in Ocho Rios does not seem to include a trip to a day at the beach (Like in Grand Cayman) Most of the excursions are touring, sailing, Dunn's River, etc. Anyone know if this is true? In case we do our own thing, can anyone reccomend a nice beach for us to visit that is safe and not too far from the pier?
Sponsored Links