Thread: Mexican Rivera
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2004, 08:46 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Mexican Rivera

Cheri, go to Royal Caribbeans site and you can see shore excursions. They are pretty much the same. Since you are taking your children in PV I would recommend I believe the jungle tour to take you to the set where Predator was filmed. This is a very rough ride and I can't believe buses go there but they are used to it. There is a natural pool area so the kids can swim and slide down the smooth rocks to the pool. Another fun thing in PV is the canopy ride over the tops of the rainforest. There are lots of great places to shop here also. Unfortunately I can't comment much on Mazatlan or Cabo tours because we rented a Zini (a glorified street legal buggy/golf cart thingy) in Maz and drove around all over stopping for the sites along the waterfront. In Cabo our time there was only 5 hours so we just shopped. We did stop at Cabo Wabo Cantina for the best margaritas I ever had. I believe PV is the longest stop and I would do as many tours there as you can. Shopping in Maz was the cheapest with Cabo the most expensive. We are planning this iten next year as my daughter graduates from high school and she wants this cruise for her present. Happy sailing!