View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2005, 02:14 AM
demonstar75

Default Re: Cozumel - Playa Mia Beach Break Deluxe

I emailed them directly and this is what I got back -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We currently show availability for the Cozumel Beach Break Excursion for the date requested below. This is the perfect way to spend your day in Cozumel, enjoying all the wonderful amenities of this tropical paradise.

The club is located along a stretch of Cozumel's most beautiful beach and is open daily from 9am- 5pm. The facilities include a beautiful swimming pool with swim up bar, a spacious Jacuzzi, a beautiful palapa restaurant, comfortable beach chairs, palapas, bathrooms/change rooms and showers. This beach club really does have it all!

Your beach club manager assures that upon your arrival you will be given a warm welcome, information regarding the facilities, and preferential seating on the beach! Take a nice long walk, bask in the sun, swim, snorkel, play volleyball, or just kick back and relax.

Your All Inclusive Beach Break Package includes an open bar with: Pina Coladas, Rum Punch, Margaritas, Sex on the Beach, Daiquiris, Draft Beer, Soda's, Juices, Bottled Water, and other tasty concoctions.

Your buffet lunch is served from 1:30pm-3:30pm and includes: Green salad - Potatoes salad - Guacamole - Tropical fruits- Mexican Style Rice - Mexican Beef Tips - BBQ Ribs - Chicken fajitas - Re-Fried Beans-Bread - Corn tortillas - Salsas - Jalapeņos - Chips- Special Mexican Juices and more... When in Rome!!!!

This package is priced incredibly at $32usd/adult, $25usd for kids 12yrs -17yrs, and $20usd for children 3-12yrs. Children under 3 are free. Note to parents: the drinking age in Mexico is 18yrs.

Our Cozumel Beach Break cannot be booked from your ship. We selected this club not only for its wonderful atmosphere and services, but because it operates independent of the ships. This allows you to get away from over organized trips with long lines, packed buses and "cattle" like movements.

The club is located approx.10 miles from your cruise pier and is a short 15min taxi ride. Due to port regulations and agreements with taxi unions we cannot provide transportation for you. You can easily arrange a taxi from your terminal for under $15 for up to 4 people. Vans can be arranged for larger groups.

Due to the excursion's popularity please ensure to reserve the excursion ASAP in order to avoid disappointment due to unavailability.

To confirm your reservation please follow the link below to our SSL secure/encrypted reservation page:

https://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions....eservation.htm

Please feel free to e-mail us or to contact our Live Help Dept. by visiting our Website. You may contact one of our live Operators for reservations as well as answers to any further questions before your confirmed reservation. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with directions as well as additional relevant reservation instructions following your reservation submittal.

Thank you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have booked an excursion in Montego Bay and in Grand Cayman so I think I'm going to just wing it when I get to Cozumel. Maybe I'll hit the beach or maybe I'll just shop.