View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Booking Excursions - before cruise or on cruise?

Sorry it took me so long to answer.

We are sailing out of New Orleans and going to Cozumel, Roatan, Belize and last but not least, Cancun. We are so excited (I think I have said that in all of my msgs). We have already picked out a number of excursions, but it so so hard to make up our minds. We know that we can only do 1 per port, (maybe 2 if time allows). We don't like to dive or snorkel, so that cuts out a bunch. No Dolphin or other marine types to encounter. So far for Cozumel we have picked the Oceanview Explorer or the Atlantis Submarine. Then for Roatan, we have picked Gumbalimba Park, Hike and Beach Tour or Roatan Sightseeing & Beach. For Belize, its Altun Ha Mayan Ruins, Xunantunich, Inland Blue Hole, or Wildlife Adventure , then for cancun there is Cancun Highlights & shopping, Glass bottom Nautibus, Garrafon Reef Park or Tulum Mayan Ruins.

See what I mean about choices? Has anyone been on any of these? What is your recommendations.

I am being so so silly. I have already packed 3 times and the cruise is 62 days away! Lol!