View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old June 5th, 2004, 11:12 AM
Valentina1209 Valentina1209 is offline
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 174
Default Re: Door Decorations

There's a product called Fun Tack that's available in any stationary store or school supply aisle. It's a sticky gum-like substance that is easily removed and leaves no marks or residue.
Reply With Quote