View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Passenger

Default Re: tipping on princess cruises

PeeBeegee

How do you know that everyone that didn't tip was American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get off the American Bashing. I've tried to be polite when on this board. But I've just about had it with the American Bashing. Yes we have some rude, crude people. But so does every country. I live in South Florida, and let me tell you - I can tell some outrageous stories about a lot of Foreigners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not going to tell those stories, but they would make your hair stand on end! We all have different customs. I've heard on this board that Tipping is an American thing and that Europeans don't seem to tip because they pay higher for their meals. (Sorry if that is incorrect) The jist of the story is if I went to Europe and didn't know about the no tipping custom, I would probably tip someone and they would be insulted and called me an ignorant American.

Please for the love of "what ever your belief is" (had to be politcally correct!)
STOP BASHING ALL AMERICANS.