View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2005, 11:10 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default cruising norwegian dawn 11/20 from nyc questions

My boyfriend and I are taking our first cruise on 11/20 on the dawn and very excited after reading everyones postings....by the way thank you everyone we have learned a lot about cruising and the dawn from this message board and feel very comfortable about cruising for the first time; however we still have a few questions

Our room number is 10002. This is a penthouse suite on the front of the ship. Has anyone been in this room or would be able to provide insight as to is this room nice and big enough for 2 people?

Are there 2 rooms in this suite and how may tv's?

What does the butler do?

Does anyone have an experiences with the spa services??? I was thinking of getting a mssage, facial and hydro bath!!

Is the champagne they give you with the honeymoon package taste good or would it be worthwhile to upgrade to the french brand??

How is the cheese platter I was thinking of ordering this also to have in our room upon embarking?

Our cruise leaves at 5:00 and they say boarding begins at 2:00. What time should we arrive at the docks?

We are staying in Staten Island the night before how long will it taks us to get to the pier and do you know the best route??

Since we are first time cruisers we would appreciate any advice on how to proceed after getting on the ship??
Thanks for any help and again this has been a valuable resource in our research for first time cruisers.
Sponsored Links