View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Just wondering marilyn ( or anyone else who has used the butler service)will the butler also bring meals to your room from the specialty resturants that require an extra fee?

I talked to my boyfriend and we will be using the butlers service...if you do not mind me asking since I have never been on a cruise before or used a butler for an 11 day cruise what do you consider a proper tip 20% of lets say our total cost of the cruise???

Just wondering how to gauge an extra tip for his services..I have ordered the cheese platter and bon voyage package to create the mood since this is our first cruise for the day we arrive in our room as well as I understand because we have a suite that we get champagne as well.

I also preordered for 3 days into the ship to have strawberries and their top champagne delivered to the room as a surprise has anyone had experience with thsi type of thing and did it go well ( arrive when you wanted it to and your order was complete).

Very excited and nervous at the same time because we have never been cruising before yet we are easy going people who once on vacation take things in stride!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS REPLIED TO MY INQUIRIES AND I PROMISE TO POST ONCE WE RETURN FROM THE CRUISE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW IT WENT.
There is also a good chance I may come up with a few more questions and I want to say everyone has been great and a pleasure to talk to THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MESSAGE BOARDS i HAVE EVER BEEN ON ...THANKS AGAIN