View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2005, 01:25 AM
First Mate

Hi, Paul
Thanks for reply. I surmise you have not done that specific sailing yourself.
Reasons for asking : ?? Yes, some people ( and I'm one of them ) like to have as much details as possible. Laundry ? Not really as INFINITY does not have a laundromat, but yes, as we will use their on board laundry '' bundle'' facilities. We also will be doing the SS United States specialty restaurant,: since we're not into '' formal'' all that much, we will do the specialty restaurant on one of the 3 '' formal'' dinner nights.
When we '' do formal'', we do it to the hilt.....preferably not the evening before an early port arrival//debark for early excursion.
We are two couples travelling together, 2 staterooms; the other couple is also trying to '' plan'' the events ( without going nuts about it, after all, it's a vacation cruise, not a chore ).
Finally, I might frown on the 1st formal night as, according to anectodal postings, the Carribean sea tends to be not as calm as the Pacific along
CostaRica and the Mexican Riviera.
So, you see, there is a method to my '' detail minded '' madness !!!

Thanks for your opinion

Cheers
CG

Nest up: CENTURY June'08....B2B Norwegian Fjords/Artic/NorthCape & Scandinavia/Russia

TIME TO BOARD YET ??
CLAUDE G