Thread: december
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2005, 06:07 PM
Beginner

My family will be cruising during that time. My nephews ages run 15, 18, and 23.

Not to worry you will have a great time if you like to meet new people and hang out with. I know you'll have a good time because my son is the Club o2 Teen Director. His name is Marcus. Be sure to tell him that you chatted with his Mom on this website. Besure to look for the Club o2 Caper that he will put out tol let you known all the fun stuff that will be going on the week of the cruse. Here's some info he's posted on the website about Club o2.

Carnival along with coke has created an exclusive teen program for 15-17 year olds called "CLUB O2". Club o2 is a place where 15-17 yr olds can meet, hang out, and party with teens their own age and not have to be annoyed with other teen under 15. On most all of the ships 15-17 yr olds have ther own teen club where they can participate in tons of activities during the day, and party all night long in the exclusive Club o2 dance club with states of the art features including lights, music, LCD flat TVs, and of course dancing, dancing dancing...

I you are 15-17 and are taking a vacation with carnival, make sure you check out the program, More information go to carnival.com and check out the Press Release for Club o2...