its like trying to compare apples to oranges, each one is special and unique with its own features that you either want or don't want, like or don't like.
Since you have sailed on a Voyager Class ship you know what is available.
I will try to give you a few tangible things that Princess has
1. Anytime Dining or Traditional Dining - you pick
2. Freshwater pools that are open late, and open in port. Hot tubs are open late.
3. Movies Under the Stars
4. Horizon Court Buffet - open 24hrs.- turns into a Bistro after midnight. Full dinner and liquor menu available from room service.
5. Lots of sports - basketball, volleyball, golf, billards, ping-pong
6. Ambiance of a fine resort hotel, great service, really good food
7. Fun and educational programs for kids and teens
8.Hopping disco, good quality bands in the show lounge, good comics, good quality stage show
9. La Patissere is to die for! fresh pastry and coffee- yum, yum
10. Internet Cafe is very nice, cozy
I am sure that i am forgetting something, but its a start.