View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2005, 07:09 PM
First Mate

My kids have never been dumped in Camp Carnival they have asked to go. When they are ready to leave I've always go and get them. I once asked my daughter(7)at the time why she likes to go to Camp Carnival her reply was "what you want me to hang with all the adult?, it's so much more fun there". We have time set aside for family time everyday. In regards to leaving them in Camp Carnival when leaving the ship we never did that with our son because he always wanted to go with us. My daughter on the last cruise didn't want to got to the rain forest and asked if she go stay in Camp Carnival we agreed after lenghty discussion with the counselors. As one of them said just think of it as you are going to work for a few hours and you have hired a responsible adult who is train in cpr/first-aid to watch your child who has access to a doctor in case of emergency. We did take ship tour as you will not be left behind. So I say if your child is comfortable and WANTS to stay there I don't see a problem. IMO.

Majesty Of The Seas 06
Carnival Victory06
Holland America Oosterdam 05
Carnival inspiration04
Carnival Destiny04
Carnival Legend03
Imagination99
Sensation94,96,98,01
Jubilee92,97,00
Festival87