I found it
CURES FOR THE "I NEED A CRUISE" BLUES
· Ring the front doorbell six short, one long blast and assemble the family outside for life boat drill.
· Twist your pajamas into animal shapes (Carnival passengers only).
· Sing karoke in the shower. (Cordless mike recommended).
· Take all the paintings off your wall and hold an art auction.
· Attend local "Friends of Bill W" meetings and tell them you're a cruisaholic.
· Cook up a midnight buffet.
· Watch "Love Boat" (original series) on cable, tape segments and re-watch throughout the day.
· Give family a floor plan of the house with directions to the dining room. Tell them tonight is formal.
· Stick a pink paper umbrella in your morning coffee.
· Hang a card on your bedroom door before retiring at night, wait for room service to wake you in the morning with fresh coffee.
· Make bingo at the local church a scheduled family activity.
· Flush your toilet five times to simulate sound of evac plumbing.
· If you are the person doing all this work, distribute small envelopes and tipping guidelines.
Tnx to Anne Campbell