View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2005, 03:28 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Re: Sloppy

I cruised with Silversea in the Baltic back in 1999. I enjkoyed it a great deal. In addition I took a press trip with them tho see the Silver Shadow in the ship yard when it was being built. Here is a link to my article:

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/...verwhisper.cfm

I have seen some sales on the Alaska season and I can tell you if you want to feel like royalty for two weeks then this is the place to do it.

Silversea Cruises - Silver Shadow - 9 Night Alaska Reflections (Seattle to Vancouver) from $4,676

The link above is from our cruise bargins pages (look under cruise shopping above and go to Luxury. I have also seen good prices for their Caribbean cruises at under $3000. My ideal trip would be their Med cruises to the middle east.

You can't beat the food and service. One of the best dinners I ever had in my life was on one of their ships. Lobster tail with essence of roses. Does that not send the imagine to never before visited places? I sat for the longest time wondering what that exotic taste was until I finally thought to re-read the menu. It was so delicious. Lobster prepared in rose-water.