View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Passenger

Default Cruisemate

Hi! I looked at your profile and it looks like we would get along fine since you said everything I would have said. . ! . .Did you go on your DEC/JAN cruise? Did you find a roomate? I am up in the air due to some legal problems (my dad died last year) but I'm determined to get away once or twice or three times! Did you check out the New Year's cruise from the Cruisemate's special sailings? It's pretty cheap. Maybe we could room for that one. You seem like you would be a perfect roomate for me. I was also looking at Jan/Feb but like I said, it's tricky. Maybe I'll just pick up and GO you know? Also, I've been wanting to go on a Page and Moy cruise to Iceland out of England (cause they'll be lots of English guys!) but it's a small ship so there's NO singles. Would you be interested in that? Also, I'm interested in Alaska but I don't know when or with who. Finally, (whew), I've always wanted to go to Greece. Maybe a tour or a cruise this summer. Anway, nice to meet you and hopefully we can we cruisemates soon.