Jan: Just want to say I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. It's scary to get sick away from home. I got poisoning in a hotel in Italy years ago. We all woke up screaming "It was the zucchini!" (It had tasted funny but we all thought it was a spice or something at the time we ate it.) The hotel manager was terrified a bunch of Americans were all going to sue and insisted we had all acquired a "flu" all at the same time! Luckily, one of us was a nurse and she ran around buying cases of 7-up. We all shakily boarded the bus the next day. Nobody sued. But we all could have. . . .