View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to Carnival Vincent

Hello Terri

I was on the Liberty Transatlantic 10/24/05. You can read my review under “readers review? Carnival Liberty by Vincent the Dutch boy. What I don’t like about the Liberty crossing next April is the time changes. As you know it is 6 hours later in Europe. So you have 6 hours less to cruise. We had to change ours watches 7 times onboard. So there were 7 day’s with 25 hours witch was great. If you go the other way ( Ft Lauderdale- Civitavecchia (Rome) you will probably have to change your watches 6 or even 7 times. So if you go to bed at 10 pm it is already 11 pm. But I would like to do it again. It was my best cruise experience yet. The staff and the ship are the best. Please know that the sea can be rocky, It is the Atlantic Ocean.
But I you don’t have problems with a rough sea go do the trip. It was an amazing experience and I can’t wait to get onboard the Liberty Again. I hope that John Heald is still the CD on the Liberty next year. That is defiantly another reason to book the cruise. He is the BEST cruise director there is. I’ll do the Mediterranean cruise on the Liberty in May 2006

Vincent
Cruise History: 1990 Mardi Gras, 1993 Jubilee, 1998 Imagination, 2002 Fantasy, 2003 Carnival Spirit (panama canal), 2004 Carnival Triumph, 2005 Carnival Liberty (transatlantic)