View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2006, 08:33 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Shuttle 411 in Miami/Fort Lauderdale

Just a fair warning to everyone, do not book from this shuttle company. Their website is www.shuttle411.com and they have terrible customer service. The owner, refused to give his last name and the address of his company. The Better Business Bureau contacted them but he keeps hanging up on them.

Long story short, they were supposed to pick up my clients at the pier upon the return between 9a/930am and at 1030am they still were not there. My clients contacted them, but they advised they were on their way because they were busy and they would have to be patient. My clients were at the Port of Miami going to Fort Lauderdale Airport, so at 1030am decided to just purchase transfers from another company already circling the port. Upon calling the company to get a refund, the owner claimed they were at the port at 930am and nobody was there!! !!! Even though, he was speaking to them on the phone and he was "on his way."

Have not received a refund yet and am contacting a Florida Business Association.
Sponsored Links