View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Beginner

I have been on the Rhapsody twice and going again week after next. We love the ship, matter of fact, it is our favorite out of the five that we have been on. We have had ocean view on both the third and fourth deck, and they are both good rooms, we prefer the fourth deck to the third. If you get an ocean view, be aware that you may just get a porthole on the second deck. For parking, check out EZ cruise parking in Galveston, they are cheaper than the main cruise ship parking, they charge 55 dollars for a seven day cruise, and they will shuttle you AND your luggage to the ship. From what I have heard, their service is excellent. We were booked in September of last year, and hurricane Rita kind of messed up our plans. The cruise lines gave us a letter of credit for another cruise which we are taking in 10 days. I have never been on Carnival, but am sure you will love the Rhapsody. I would also strongly suggest you get the insurance, because you can never tell what may happen. It really isn't that expensive. There may be something come up that you have no knowledge of now.