View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old February 7th, 2006, 10:15 AM
wiscguy2 wiscguy2 is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 273

You need to have a bc with a raised seal on it. A certified one will not be good enough unless the seal of the county you were born in is on it as well. And it is returned to you. You can expedite a passport if you need to get it in a rush. Expedited service will cost extra.. but you get it within 2 weeks. Go to for info on passports and finding a service center near you. Larger cities have State Dept passport centers in them.... otherwise you can always go to a local post office.
Celebrity Millenium
RCCL Mariner 3/12/2006
RCCL Radiance 10/05
RCCL Voyager 10/04
RCCL Enchantment 10/03
RCCL Adventure 2/03
Carnival Imagination 10/97
Reply With Quote