View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old February 7th, 2006, 01:48 PM
natashabj natashabj is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7

You can get your passport expidited. You supply your travel information on the forms and pay the required fee. Here is a website. They have the instructions and the fees.
Reply With Quote