View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Familiar Face

Default Gay Male Seeking Travelling Companion for Future Cruises

I am a 56 yr old gay male who loves cruising, especially to more exotic places. I am in a relationship but while I am retired my partner who is younger than me is in the midst of his career. We manage 1 Cruise each year together and he has no problem with me taking one or two additional cruises. I am seeking someone in a similar position, gay, straight, single or partnered who would like to someone to share to avoid the single supplement. Would need to get to know each other well before venturing forth. I prefer 10-14 day cruises, Europe, South Pacific, maybe South America, and/or Asia. I would also like to consider a longer cruise of 30 days say at some future point. Generally cruise with Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Princess but would look at Premium Line also - which becomes more affordable with two sharing. If anyone is interested in exploring this opportunity please send a private message to me. There is no hurry to actually take a Cruise together, but we should start to explore now for future dates.
Sponsored Links