View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Passenger

Default getting better

with the help of a great therapist...i have got threw all this..

of course i was not prepared for kelly's death...we had alot of plans together once our kids left home..(we met at a hospital emergency room very late at nite) i was there because my son had an ear infection and kelly was there for the same reason. the rest is history..

as far as my kids moving out....where did the time go??? i have not been a very good empty nester..I see other children and think...I remember when my kids were that age..

BUT AS FAR AS MY DIVORCE..I WAS VERY HAPPY TO GET OUT OF THAT
WHAT A DISASTER THAT WAS...HE WAS MEAN, AND MANIPULATIVE, AND A PATHALOGICAL LIAR.

MY SWEET BABY DOG..I WAS STANDING TALKING TO A FRIEND FROM ACROSS THE STREET...(I THOUGHT THE GATE WAS CLOSED) AND SHE CAME RUNNING ACROSS THE STREET AND I WATCHED HER GET HIT BY A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT RACING TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER LUNCH.

MY DAD WAS VERY SICK AND HIS PASSING WAS EXPECTED, ALTHOUGH NOT ANY LESS PAINFULL.

THE GREATEST JOY OF THESE PAST 3 YEARS HAS BEEN THE BIRTH OF MY GRANDAUGHTER FROM MY OLDEST DAUGHTER, WHO IS NOW 2YRS..YES OF COURSE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL...AND SHE LOOKS ALOT LIKE MY NO# 2 DAUGHTER AT THAT AGE.

LOOKING FORWARD TO A FUN CRUISE AND MEETING NEW FRIENDS.......

ANNIE[/img]