View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Passenger

Default Jazz Fan

Venice I like your idea of getting a group of CM members together for the cruise. I posted on the meet on board section last year and didn’t get any responses. Hopefully it will get better now that we have some jazz fans identifying themselves.

We’re Koz fans and catch him in Phoenix, but his cruise is during football season and our son plays college football and we attend all of his games.

We’re also waiting for Warren’s full line up and weighing the option between the 2 cruises. Logistically it would be tough to get off Warren’s on 1/27 and go from FL to TX to make Brian’s on 1/28, so the wife stopped in my tracks on that option. We’re leaning towards Warren’s because 1) it’s a full jazz charter and 2) we really enjoyed the attentive staff and small things they did for passengers on HAL. We’ve heard that the partial charters can create issues with venues for shows (ships vs jazz) and with non-jazz cruise guest sneaking into the jazz shows. If they sign the artist that Warren talked about on the cruise then we will definitely be back and bring some friends with us.

Enjoy Venice this fall and hopefully we’ll see you in Jan. 07 on a jazz cruise.

Azure Seas 1982
Celebration 2004
Pride 2005
Zuiderdam Smooth Jazz Cruise 2006
Valor 7/16/06

Zuiderdam Smooth Jazz Cruise 1/20/07

Carnival Conquest 6/10/07